Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why

A few years ago while sitting in a class on Excel I started my first blog. The Bozeman Fix was originally intended to be a landing strip (or more accurately, a target range) for my ideas and thoughts, mostly involving cycling and primarily fixed-gear bikes. In the last three years, it has developed into the de facto voice of Bozeman's growing cycling culture. By bringing Sam, Casey, and Mason into the blog the breadth of writing has grown to encompass all aspects of the cycling scene here in the Gallatin Valley while also being inclusive of other interests fellow bike geeks have.
At the same time The Fix has grown and developed, my interests and goals have steadily evolved. Hence, the point of this blog. I am intending this to partly assume the original role of The Bozeman Fix while allowing for more personal opinions and thoughts, things that might not be a proper fit on The Fix. As always, please leave comments, I savor the opportunity to have an intelligent discussion with anyone.

Thanks,
John

3 comments: